Thursday, September 13, 2007

Interlude (again): In which I confirm my status among the living.

I didn't go rollerskating tonight because I was getting a new tattoo. (I kind of love that sentence.) But once I got home, after relaxing for a little bit with part of a first-season Wonder Woman episode (funniest. Nazis. ever!), I found myself, for the first time in months, picking up Young Girls (hee!) with real eagerness. I should be coming into a little more free time fairly soon--at least for a week or two--and I'm definitely going to try to get myself back in the swing of things. Next up: Marcel meets Bergotte! Can't you feel the electricity?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr_Grant said...

I hope it's a tattoo of a GIANT RABBIT!

9:58 AM  
Blogger shutupproust said...

Oddly, the artist DID show me a tattoo design for a friend that involved a rabbit, with carrots standing in for crossbones underneath. It was to commemorate a pet.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home